Our consultancy approach and experience offers allows us to build with you as a key integration and delivery partner for your compliance journey. We don’t believe in the “us and them” approach; it is “we” as your compliance journey is undertaken.
Who are we?
Compliance Clarity founder David Wylie set up the business in March 2011 to pursue a career in consultancy when it became increasingly evident that to achieve the next level of personal and career growth, he would have to jump in and learn fast ! He’s never looked back.
The original name of the company, ZebonIT derived from the estate on which he lives with his family, Zebon Copse and in 2019 was re branded to Compliance Clarity to better describe what we aim to do for our clients.
David is a family man, keen sportsman (running and Surrey League squash) and loves reading his kindle books on African fiction.
What do we offer?
We offer short or long term consultancy services to clients in the domains of:
- Privacy, Data Protection and the GDPR
- PCI DSS
Compliance Clarity Details
- Limited company registered in England & Wales with Reg No. 7564540 .
- VAT Registration No: 109 5014 41
- ICO Registration No: ZA 504689
- Professional Member of IAAP.
Our Offices are based in Fleet:
- UBC, Sentinel House, Ancells Business Park, Harvest Cres, Fleet GU51 2UZ