We believe our IT consultancy offers a good blend of dedication, multi year and cross industry experience with a real world personable human side. This allows for you as a client and us as a supplier to build a key relationship that transcends a mere business relationship and we hope lasts long after the engagement ends.
Who are we?
Owner Director and majority shareholder, is David Wylie who set up the business in March 2011 by to pursue a career in IT consultancy when it became increasingly evident that to achieve the next level of personal and career growth, he would have to go it alone. The name of the company derives from the estate on which he lives with his family, Zebon Copse. David loves the fact that the fruits of his hard work are directly leading to the growth of ZebonIT and the good name he has carved for himself in during his assignments is testament to that. David is a family man and a keen squash player, captaining his local 2nd team who play in the Surrey League.
What do we offer?
We offer short or long term consultancy services to clients in the domains of:
- Privacy, Data Protection and the GDPR
- PCI DSS
- ACI’s Payments space software – Postilion product set
- Management Consultancy in PRINCE 2 / AGILE
- Limited company registered in England & Wales with Reg No. 7564540 .
- VAT Registration No: 109 5014 41
- ICO Registration No: ZA504689
- Professional Member of IAAP.
Our Offices are based in Fleet:
- UBC, Sentinel House, Ancells Business Park, Harvest Cres, Fleet GU51 2UZ